Once you have navigated the Plan/Prepare stage, it is time to develop course content.
All courses developed through the Dutton Institute are delivered through a combination of Drupal and Canvas. Thus, most content development will happen in those two systems, but depending on what you want to do, other products may be used as well, including graphics and media resources.
Please note that the Dutton Institute strongly encourages the use of Creative Commons resources whenever possible to reduce expenses and shorten development timelines.
Your Learning Designer is available to help determine what may work best for you and your students.
- How To Documentation
- Drupal 7 Instructions and Tips
- Editing in Drupal: How-to Videos
- Ecosystem Style Guide
- Using Dutton Library Resources
- Blueprinting an Assessment
- Website Development Resources
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Usability and Accessibility Resources
- Accessibility How To
- Audio and Video Resources
- Using Lightboard
- Content Resources
- Graphic Resources
- Quiz and Game Tools
- Podcasting Resources
- Software Resources
- Library Resources
- Sample Emails, Forms and Correspondence
- Creating Accessibile Equations Using MathType