The resources provided in the Plan/Prepare section will help you pull together course ideas before starting the actual development process. Resources in this section will help you verbalize what you hope to accomplish in the course, establish learning objectives, identify solid ideas of goals, content topics and a layout of a course schedule that includes the majority of lessons, planned activities, an assessment plan, etc. At the end of the Plan/Prepare stage, all of the information you need to create a syllabus will be available to you.
- The Online Course Development Process
- Planning Documents and Templates
- Media, Programming and Video Options
- Teaching and Assessment Resources
- Planning for Accessibility
- Course Demos
- Instructional Design Resources