Student Support Services

Student Support Services for Resident Instruction Courses

Student Support Services for University Park-based students are provided through the Ryan Family Student Center in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences.

Student Support Services for World Campus Courses

Academic advising is handled by faculty within the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences for students enrolled in one of our World Campus programs. Please contact the faculty member overseeing the student's academic program if you have questions about getting a student the academic advising assistance needed.

If you are teaching a World Campus course, there are also many offices can help you and your students with questions: